Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Acupuncture can often produce results faster than common medications, depending upon your condition. However, it’s still important to try to get the most out of your treatment by doing some tips:
- You will be asked to fill out a questionnaire: fill them out honestly and completely. Be sure to alert me about any other treatment you are currently receiving and any medications you are taking.
- Prior to your acupuncture session, eat a light meal or snack. You don’t want to be starving but you also do not want to be overly full. Avoid greasy, heavy foods that could upset your stomach. Receiving acupuncture on an empty stomach may lead to light headedness, dizziness or even fainting.
- Refrain from alcohol and drugs for at least 12 hours before your session.
- Don’t drink caffeinated drinks (coffee, tea, energy drinks, etc.) for at least 3 hours before your visits.
- Do not brush your tongue before your appointment. This allows me to use the color, texture, and coating on your tongue as a diagnostic tool.
- Wear loose fitting clothes for comfort during acupuncture sessions; otherwise, they will give you a gown to change into.
- Drink plenty of water before your appointment.
- Before your appointment or when you arrive please use the toilet even if you don’t think you have to. Acupuncture treatments can stimulate your kidneys and bladder.
- Avoid scheduling acupuncture before or after something really strenuous. You don’t need to be sedentary on either side of an appointment, but nor should you be going nuts at the gym or suffering through an extremely stressful meeting.
- Be realistic. There is no such thing as an instant cure. It may take several sessions before you feel relief. Ask pertinent questions from your practitioner so that you feel confident and well-informed.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.